First 100 Days
Welcome to First 100 Days - an invaluable guide supporting you in the lead up to your Change Day and the first 100 days of your new business. You have an outstanding opportunity to grow and develop a business with enormous potential, backed by the support and training you would expect from one of the UK's leading pub operators. By using this you will have a clear plan of action so that you can focus on the key areas that will help to maximise the success of your new business.
Our commitments to you:
- An Operations Director (OD) will provide you with an introduction to the First 100 Days Programme.
- Your BDM will be on hand to support you in the lead up to your Change Day and beyond.
- You will receive a minimum of 2 visits in the first 4 weeks.
- Your BDM will guide you through three monthly business reviews within the first 100 days. These are essential meetings to analyse how your business is developing. You set a guideline agenda and your BDM will support you with any questions, queries or concerns you may have.
- One Financial Review at the end of your first 100 days utilising management accounts and stock takes. This is a critical meeting and will lead to actions on both sides - please ensure that you are as prepared as possible for this key meeting.